Bourton is a new typeface by Kimmy Design. It’s the sans-serif cousin to Buford (link). In addition to a new look, it boasts more layering options, stylistic alternatives, graphic extras and even comes with it’s own script font!
To top it off, we are providing you with a set of over 30 free bonus logo templates. These mock-ups utilize some of Bourton’s extras and contain live text. Simply change the placeholder text with your own and ‘BAM!’ you now have a sweet logo. Hopefully these provide some inspiration of how you can use the graphic extras, layering options and script font together to make something awesome.
Okay...so here's everything you get with Bourton!
Bourton Layering Fonts
• 6 Base Layer Fonts (Base, Inline, Marquee, Stripes A, Stripes B, Stripes C)
• 6 Top Layer Fonts (Base Drop, Dots, Line Light, Outline Light, Outline Medium, Outline Bold)
• 6 Extrude Fonts (Extrude, Outline, Shade A, Shade B, Shade C, Shadow)
• 5 Drop Shadow Fonts + 5 solo styles (Drop Shadow, Drop Extrude, Drop Line, Drop Stripes A, Drop Stripes B)
• 2 Line Fonts for secondary text (Line Medium, Line Bold)
Ornaments, banners, frames, borders, flags and line break (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS)
Flourishes (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS).